Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Jealous?

Last week I did not write a single post.  We were still getting over the crud we've had, and I think all the sleepless nights of coughing caught up with me.  Then my sister-in-law arrived Saturday, so we were trying to work ahead in homeschool so we could take the time off to spend with her.

And... Well... This is me as I write this.
Ahhhh....
 I know!! It's ridiculous behavior for a Tuesday morning!! 

This is one of the wonderful things about having people visit.  Normally, my life is a lot like everyone else's. I have to do grocery shopping and take kids to their activities and schedule doctor's and orthodontist appointments.  And because Hawaii has some of the very worst traffic in all of America, my view of "paradise" is often just staring at brake lights.

It's so nice, then, to have an excuse to be a tourist again.  To look through the eyes of someone who doesn't live here and think, Woah! This is seriously awesome!!
At the North Shore


Some lucky folks actually get to live here! 


Oh wait!! I'm one of them!
Goofing around
Yeah, I love it!


My sister-in-law

Skyler's sand city

Don't worry, I'll be stuck in traffic again very soon. But in the meantime, this is great. 


Having lived in a whole lot of different places, I've developed a theory that anyone can find something about where they live that would make it something worthy of showing other people. But maybe... Some places just make it way easier than others! ;-)
Kontiki?? 

What do you love about where you the place you call home right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day! Leave a (respectful) comment!