Thursday, September 4, 2014

Checking In

I know.  Who starts a blog, and then ignores it for a couple weeks?  Who, I ask you?

Oh yeah.  Me.  But it's been for good reasons.

  • I've been trying to get another year of homeschooling started.  Technically it started at the end of July, but the first month just requires a lot of momentum.  
  • The kids and I, one by painstaking one, got the second stomach flu of the year.  (No pictures of that.  You're welcome.)
  • My sister-in-law came for a visit with her husband and adorable son.  We were busy having a whole lot of fun.

  • I turned another year older.
  • Matt took most of last week off, and we staycationed.  And let me tell you something awesome about living in Hawaii is that staycationing is so not lame.  It's all the fun of going to a tropical island for vacation, minus the plane ride and the horrible long line at security.




  • Oh yeah!  For my birthday, I got a GoPro!!  Fun!!

My arm looks crazy long here.  Not the best photog skills.  Anyway, I'm figuring it out!  The day I took that pic was insanely fun.  And that is about all the photographic proof unfortunately.  You'll just have to take my word for it.
Anyway, I'm working on some things that I'm pretty excited about!  If you're reading this, thank you!  I'll be back soon with more!!

2 comments:

  1. That one with the goggles is a kill! And love the 'fish bowl' close up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know, he was trying to figure it out. I just snapped away! :-)

      Delete

Go ahead and make my day! Leave a (respectful) comment!